This meetup will be for (relative) beginner programmers to work on your (unfinished) projects.
When learning to code we all start projects, but it seems very common to leave a lot of them unfinished. Besides that, working together with others can really help us out.
So, if you are a beginner programmer (or just want to learn something new, like a new language / framework / etc.), and you have a specific project you want to work on, this meetup is for you!
We will be looking into how we can help people collaborate on projects as well.
- some project you want to work on (this can be anything really, see examples below).
- bring a laptop!
- let us know in the comments what you want to work on!
Example projects to work on:
- build a simple or complex website, like a personal portfolio or a web-shop
- learn to work with APIs
- build a web app
- build a web scraper
- create a simple game
- work on that course you have been wanting to finish
- etc. (basically anything you want to finish)
Hope to see you soon!