*** Due Corona Virus, all upcoming open houses and events can be taken Live Online (Virtual), just sent an email to [masked] ***
We would like to welcome you to our Open House hosted by OIC of South Florida for fully funded IT training!
With more than 15 years of IT training experience, The Academy is uniquely qualified to help advance your IT career.
Whether you are an experienced IT Professional looking for additional skills or IT certification or you are looking to start a new career in technology, The Academy has the training you need.
Our Corporate Division trains more than 2,000 IT Professionals and Developers from over 500 companies each year.
Our accelerated Vocational programs are designed to teach you the IT career skills needed to start a new IT career in just four months – even if you have no previous technology experience.
The Academy, Computer Training Centers, in Florida offers accelerated Certification training for IT Professionals in MCSE 2012, MCITP 2008, MCSA, MCT, MCTS, MCITP, MCSE SQL Data Platform, MCSE SQL Business Intelligence, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2010, SharePoint, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +, CompTIA Security+, MCITP, Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCNP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, Windows 10, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Crystal Reports, CISSP, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security Classes, Java, HTML5, Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, Linux, CCE, and others. Learn more: www.it-certification-courses.com
• What to bring
- Driver's license/State ID
- Social Security Card
• Important to know
- Great opportunity for IT training and certifications!!
- Fully funded grant programs available!!
- Free certification training!!
- Career Services/Placement!!
- Classes starting soon!!
To be considered for funding, OIC will require the following documents:
• Copy of driver’s license or a utility bill. (Document must indicate established residency in Broward County)
• Copy of High School diploma
• Proof to established legal guardianship of Child, e.g. Birth certificate, court order etc. (if child is above 13 years and has a disability documented proof of such)
• Proof of Public Assistance
Proof of qualifying income (e.g. pay stub)
If you are approved for funding, on site registrations will be done. For this, The Academy will need:
• Driver's license
• Proof of education
• Signed Social Security Card