What we're about
Are you an instructional designer/developer who wants to practice your skills in a casual, supportive environment? Do you strive to stay current? Do you want to connect with other designers locally?
If so, come join us! We’ll do things like:
• Share work and get constructive feedback from other professionals.
• Discuss articles, books, or current projects.
• Practice skills like storyboarding, action mapping, etc.
• Evaluate learning experiences (e.g. testing a product and discussing what works, what doesn’t, and why).
• Support job-finding through portfolio workshops and interview practice.
• Cross-pollinate with related fields (e.g. UX Design, Psychology).
Not a learning experience designer? That’s okay! We also welcome those who:
• Work with learning designers in some other capacity (project/program managers, UX designers, technical writers, educators).
• Are interested in the field and want to learn more by talking with professionals.