What we're about
Leduc Womanition Connect Group - The purpose of the group is to help women effectively network. Keynote speakers are asked to participate with inspirational, educational, and interesting topics.
We are looking for women who want to grow their current business and have an open mind to support each other.
Business attire is require at all meetings. If you want people to take you seriously dress the part!
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Find the Womanition event of your choice or by searching meetup.com for the event.
2. Once you have “joined” a Womanition group, it will show up when you click on your profile picture on meetup.com, and click “See All Your Groups”.
3. Click RSVP, then choose Yes. This will register you for the event.
4. When you click Yes, a message will pop up to remind you to pay for the event.
5. Click “Pay Now” and you will be taken to a PayPal page to pay.
After this is completed, you will be taken back to the event page where you will see yourself listed under those who are registered to attend.
If you do not see yourself listed at this point, then you have missed the registration step and will have to go back and RSVP by clicking Yes, when asked. Do not pay a second time, even if the reminder pops up. If this has happened connect with the host and they can manually register you.
Once paid, you will receive two emails, one from Meetup and the other from PayPal.