Why a NodeJS developer should sit up and take notice.
For our final meetup before a short summer break and our Autumn programme of events we'll be joined once more by Chris Manson (http://www.twitter.com/real_ate), CTO of Bloo.ie (http://bloo.ie) a full stack real time support chat solution.
In brief Chris's talk will cover:
• Introduction to the concepts of EmberJS
• How to get up to speed quickly
• Tips on improving your Ember workflow with Node
• Demos of cool use cases for Ember made possible with Node
• Some live coding as well - (closest we could get to walking on fire with fire regs.)
As ever there will be food, drink and prizes and a fantastic community of like minded developers all keen to learn more about Node.js.
Please note the group is intended for developers looking to expand their knowledge in a recruiter free zone only so whilst interest from recruitment consultants is nice we have a no recruiters policy.