We are a group comprised of statewide solar industry professionals, renewable energy resources and information, business owners and private investors who wish to both share and learn more about how to invest in renewable energy projects throughout the state of Wisconsin. With guest speakers and good people - we strive for meetups that are easy-going, fun, memorable, full of opportunity, and lead to building an ongoing legacy of renewable energy and solar energy projects.
Ideal members for our group include:
• Tax Equity and/or Equity Investors, or Brokers
• Accountants and/or CPA Firms
• Any individual interested in investing in solar or renewable energy projects
• Service Providers for Non Profits
• Any Business or Franchise Owner Members (small, large, or enterprise)
• Multi Unit Housing Facility Owners
• Land Owners or Real Estate Agents
• Non-Profits including Churches, Schools, or Municipal Entities
• Those planning any New Construction Projects
• Any homeowner interested in switching to solar to reduce electric bills
• Anyone who wants to learn more about solar in Wisconsin, how it works from A to Z, etc.
Our meetups may be held anywhere in Wisconsin where there is opportunity and need, with a focus on Madison/Milwaukee areas in the southeast all the way to Hayward in the northwest.
We will also conduct regular Virtual Meetings so that, despite your location, we all may participate either via audio call-in and/or face-to-face.
If you would like to represent a chapter in your area, please join and contact us!