For those interested in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitation method and materials, we'll meet to share, practice, learn and network. This is open for those who have been certified in Lego® Serious Play® methods and materials at all levels and those who are curious to "think with their hands" and "hear with their eyes" to use the methodology for facilitation of groups in a variety of business and innovation settings.
This method is ideal for small group facilitation and can be applied to many kinds of facilitated engagements including:
• TEAM FORMATION AND BUILDING
• CHANGE MANAGEMENT
• PROCESS MANAGEMENT
• ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• BUSINESS MODELING, CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAPPING AND SERVICE DESIGN
• HUMAN-CENTERED DESIGN/DESIGN THINKING/INNOVATION WORK
• AGILE CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAM DEVELOPMENT, AGILE TRANSFORMATION
• LEAN (HOSHIN KANRI AND OTHER LEAN PRACTICES)
• STRATEGIC SCENARIO PLANNING AND STRATEGY DESIGN
Please note this group has no connection or affiliation with the LEGO® Group. LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology is in Open Source for the use and distribution by all.
LEGO, SERIOUS PLAY, IMAGINOPEDIA, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this website and this meetup group.