We will be holding an e-commerce marketing and technology conference with speakers from various agencies, technology partners and established e-commerce businesses, plus our keynote speaker Adam Devlin from Google.
We will be holding the conference at The Curve Theatre in Leicester - which host up to 150 delegates in their Studio Theatre.
We are only charging £25 (including VAT) for this event to cover the costs of the refreshments.
You can see the program below.
[masked] Registration & refreshments
9.30 Building site authority and customer trust
• Reviews and seller ratings - Callum McKeefery - Reviews.co.uk
• Google Certified Shopping - James Bavington - Creare
• SEO Authority through content marketing, PR and outreach - Caroline Spence - Anicca Digital *cancelled*
10.30 Product feeds and shopping ads
• What's new in shopping ads and buy buttons - Ann Stanley - Anicca Digital
• Advantages of using feed management software - James Murphy - Web Juice
• Social shopping - Samantha Hearn - Anicca Digital
12.00 What's new in Digital marketing
· Google updates, technical and on-page SEO for ecommerce - Sukh Singh - Anicca
· Personalisation - the key to success in Q4 - How to tailor the customer journey for more successful seasonal shopping - Patrick Obolgogiani - Nosto
• What's new in Remarketing? - Ann Stanley - Anicca Digital
2.00 Maximising revenue from new and existing clients
• CRO & testing - Andraz Stalec - Red Orbit
• CRM, segmenting multichannel & data - Kevyn Robins - Hockey Factory Shop
3.30 Round tables - round 1
• SEO for e-commerce websites - Sukh Singh - Anicca Digital
• Market places - Andy Steel - BuyDirect4u
• Methods to increase return on ad spend (ROAS) - Gurpreet Bassi & Lorene Le Dizet - Anicca Digital
4.15 Round tables - round 2
• Mobile responsive vs apps - Fiona Taylor Gorringe - Xibis
• Ecommerce platforms - Rob Williams - Williams Commerce
• Developing the brand online and offline - Ann Stanley & Samantha Hearn
5.15 Adam Devlin from Google talking on "Insights from Google: consumer trends, on line growth & the future of digital advertising"
5.45 Drinks, reception and Leicester Digital Exchange Networking