What we’re about
Welcome to Mirantis Meetup group!
We are dedicated to helping organizations increase developer productivity and ship code faster on public and private clouds. We provide a ZeroOps experience to remove the stress of managing cloud native infrastructure by combining software and automation tools with our cloud native expertise to deliver the industry's leading secure cloud platforms. Our capabilities allow us to provide a secure and reliable cloud native platform that includes validated FIPS-140-2 Encryption and DISA STIG ready capabilities.
With ZeroOps, you do the apps. We do the ops.
Upcoming events (4)See all
- Migrate your VMware workloads to bespoke open cloudsLink visible for attendees
🛑 Important: Please register here (https://bit.ly/46YfYQX) to join the webinar! We will host this webinar using BrightTalk.
How can you make a swift and cost-effective move to open cloud infrastructure? In this webinar, we’ll explore fast and secure strategies to transition VMware workloads to OpenStack clouds, so your business can enjoy substantial cost savings and gain greater flexibility and extensibility to fine-tune infrastructure for your needs.
Join Mirantis Principal Solution Architect Daniel Virassamy in our webinar to learn about:
- The advantages of OpenStack over vSphere from both business and technical perspectives
- How Mirantis architecture and engineering services design, run, and continuously finetune bespoke OpenStack clouds
- How end-to-end workload migration services help teams to prepare, plan, execute, and validate automated, CI/CD based migrations
Can’t join our live broadcast? Sign up anyways, and we’ll send you the recording.
- Webinar: Learn about the powerhouse combo of Lagoon + Tugboat!Link visible for attendees
🛑 Important: Please register here (https://bit.ly/3QSbfeB) to join the webinar! We will host this webinar using Zoom.
Join us as amazee.io Head of Technology and Co-founder, Michael Schmid, and Chris Albrecht, Senior Technical Project Manager at Lullabot, give us introductions to both Lagoon and Tugboat and then show us the knockout combo that results when these two powerful tools join forces!
In this session, we'll give you an overview of each tool, diving into both Lagoon and Tugboat and highlighting their unique features and strengths. Next, we'll show you an opinionated workflow that utilizes both of these tools to their best advantage, showing you how together they can level up your dev workflow. Finally, we'll end by walking you through how to integrate Lagoon and Tugboat, so you can take home what you've seen and put it to work yourself.
Can't join our live broadcast? Sign up anyway, and we'll send you the recording!
- Mirantis Labs Christmas Special - Code ChallengeLink visible for attendees
🛑 Important: Please register here (https://bit.ly/47sU1KP) to join the webinar! We will host this webinar using Zoom.
🎄 Mirantis Labs Christmas Special: Join the Festive Kubernetes Challenge!
This holiday season, Mirantis has received a unique request from none other than Santa Claus himself! Our mission is urgent and festive: help Santa’s elves master Kubernetes for their toy-making applications in the North Pole.
💌 Santa’s Letter:
“Our diligent elves are in a bit of a jam. With the holiday rush, they need to deploy their toy-making applications swiftly and effectively. They've heard about the wonders of Kubernetes and believe it's just the magic they need. But there's a catch – they need to learn it fast! We’ve stumbled upon a file, secret.yaml, which holds the key to our toy list. Could you lend your expertise in Kubernetes, perhaps using Helm for packaging? Time is ticking, and we need to get our workshop buzzing before Christmas Eve!”
Join the Challenge – Tech Talk on Dec 12th: To unravel this festive puzzle, we invite you to join our special Tech Talk on December 12th. Here, you’ll learn all about the challenge, the rules of the game, and how you can help Santa’s team while winning amazing prizes!
🎁 Challenge Overview:
- Attend the Tech Talk on December 12th
- Package the Application: Use Helm charts for an easier deployment process.
- Simplify Deployment: The elves need to deploy across multiple locations without the hassle of complex Kubernetes cluster provisioning. Does Mirantis have an open source solution for this?
- Showcase Your Work: Create a public git repository with your Helm chart. Don’t worry about uploading it to a Helm chart repository; Santa’s workshop uses Mirantis Secure Registry.
- Document Your Solution: Include instructions in your README for deploying the Helm chart, or both the cluster and Helm chart.
🎯 Scoring & Submission:
- Deadline: Submit your solutions by December 21st.
- Criteria: Your solution must be functional, with clear deployment commands.
- Raffle Entry: Meet all requirements to enter the raffle.
- Priority List: Find a way to deploy the cluster including the Helm chart for an extra edge.
- Where to Submit: Send us your link via this form.
- 1st Place: One grand prize for the most impressive solution.
- 2nd and 3rd Place: Two smaller, yet equally exciting prizes.
📚 Resources: Everything you need for the challenge is in our GitHub repository and we’ll share the link during our special Tech Talk on Dec 12th.
*All submissions will be evaluated based on the commit present at submission time. Any subsequent commits will not be considered.
- App Modernization for Cloud Mobility:Achieving Cheaper,More Flexible Multi-CloudLink visible for attendees
🛑 Important: Please register here (https://bit.ly/40A1R2C) to join the webinar! We will host this webinar in BrightTalk.
Aging legacy applications drag down innovation with ever-growing complexity, infrequent releases, and obstacles to adopting new, potentially game-changing technologies. To stay competitive, many organizations are modernizing their applications to run on more flexible multi-cloud architecture that can be optimized for the security, latency, and operational requirements of each workload, while also greatly reducing Total Cost of Ownership.
Join us on Wednesday, December 13 for a webinar, “App Modernization for Cloud Mobility: Achieving Cheaper, More Flexible Multi-Cloud,” in which Mirantis Principal Cloud Solutions Architect Daniel Virassamy will detail a pragmatic approach to transforming monolithic applications for multi-cloud portability.
Attendees will learn:
- The benefits of application modernization and multi-cloud architecture for developers and operators alike
- A pragmatic approach to transforming your legacy applications for multi-cloud that reduces your risk of project delays, security risks, and unnecessary costs
- Best practices for streamlining multi-cloud operations, whether you choose public clouds, private clouds, or both
Can’t join our broadcast? Sign up anyways, and we’ll send you the recording! 🙌
🔗Register here: https://bit.ly/40A1R2C
🏡Location: Online (you’ll get the link once you register)
⏰Date/Time: Dec 13, 2023 | 6pm CET / 12pm ET / 9am PT
👉🏻 Speaker: Daniel Virassamy (Principal Cloud Architect)