A MeetUp group for Korean and foreigners who are living and/or visiting Korea.
Please keep in mind that most of our MeetUps are being held in Seoul, and mostly being held in English. Occasionally, we will have meetups outside of the Seoul area.
Feel free to join us if you are a Bi/Homosexual/finding yourself/ queer woman.
Due to privacy of the members of this group, it's VERY IMPORTANT that any of the Organizers are SURE that you are a WOMAN; which unfortunately cannot be proven just by a profile picture in your MeetUp.
So, if you have any Social Media account that has been active for AT LEAST one year, please let any of the Organizers know the link, so we can check it. Or, if you know someone else who is already a member of this group, and that someone can verify to us, please also let us know.
Please understand as being part of LGBT is still a very sensitive issue in Korea (unfortunately), we need to be sure that you're not some perverted men or homophobic people trying to join our group and spread hatred message.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
• Forming a lesbian community where we can meet and support each other
• Doing fun and exciting activities together (i.e. dinners, bars, movie nights, board game nights, parties, etc.)
• Exchanging culture (i.e. eating traditional Korean food, going to 노래방, etc.)
• Sharing experiences (i.e. "What is like being a lesbian in your home country?", "How do feel being a lesbian in Korea?", etc.)
***We will try to organize at least 1 MeetUp EVERY MONTH. So if you miss one, don't worry, there will be others :)
What We Will Do:
• Fun activities (i.e. Ice Skating, Hiking, Riding Bikes on the Han River, etc.)
• Exploring lesbian venues in Seoul (Clubs and Pubs -- yes, we know all the cool places)
• Dinner, Drinking, Clubbing
• Join and attend other queer-related events together (Fundraisers, Korea Pride 2014,2015,2016)
• And other fun excursions!
Join our Meet Up to stay updated on all events!
Together let's build an amazing Lesbefriends community in Korea!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, December 3, 2016 10:00 PM
Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:00 PM