What we're about
We will gather together monthly with others who care about justice in Palestine. This will be an open forum to discuss ideas, thoughts, current events, and whatever is on your mind and in your heart.
You may be drawn to participate if:
• you are curious and wish to know more about the political situation that exists in Palestine.
• you have no one else to talk to about what is happening in Palestine because most people in our society accept the dominant narrative or haven't taken it upon themselves to understand otherwise.
• you are passionate about justice in the world and you want to meet others who care as much as you do.
• you have noticed that sometimes talking about Palestine causes some discomfort and that the reaction sort of shuts down or diverts the conversation; you seek a space where it is safe to talk about whatever is on your mind.
• you have traveled to Palestine and had the most amazing experience ever and want to spend time with others who 'get it'.
We welcome you to gather and Talk Palestine.
We are a free speech zone, in other words, we do not censor each other - there is too much of that already in this milieu; we will endeavor to create a respectful discourse allowing a range of perspectives.