Needs a location
Let’s Drive and Enjoy a Movie under the sky.
Welcome back for the new season.
Scorching hot temperatures are cooling down, so Let’s Drive in the desert followed by barbecue, campfire and a movie night. If you are a fan of enjoying a movie and the great outdoors then get out of the house and join us to have this magical experience.
We’ll meet at the meeting point-1 at 3 p.m and will start the drive at 3:15 pm.
We will reach the entry point to the desert at 4 p.m. and deflate the tyres. This will be an easy desert drive and will end at 5:15 pm at the camp site.
For those who want to avoid the desert drive and would like to join for the bbq and the movie can directly reach the camp site which will be our 2nd meeting point.
BBQ, Camp activities, and movie 6 pm onwards
• The camp site is in the desert, but is accessible by non 4x4 vehicles. However, it requires a short walk from tarmac. Lift can be arranged by the 4X4 vehicles from the tarmac to the camp site.
• Limited non-driving members may be accommodated, subject to availability of seats. The confirmation will be given 2 days prior to the drive.
• The meeting points will be conveyed to the confirmed participants 2 days prior to the drive.
• Camp site distance is approx. 60 km from Dubai
• We will wind up around 11:30 pm, those who wish to camp overnight with us may stay back.
• Movie suggestions will be appreciated.
Things to bring:
1) Food and drinks enough for you and your guests.
2) Folding Chairs, rugs etc.
3) BBQ Grill and some charcoal will be arranged by us; however, kindly bring your own if you have.
5) Camping gears (optional for those who want to camp overnight)
6) Tyre pressure guage, air compressor and basic recovery tools(for desert drive option)
AED 20 per adult to cover the cost of movie equipment.
By accepting to participate in this Drive, You agree that you have joined us voluntarily and you accept that the organizers do not hold any responsibility for loss or damage of property (vehicle etc.). You also agree that you are responsible for your own safety and any act of negligence that endangers the safety of fellow passenger(s) or others.