Needs a location
Let’s Drive to Iftar Bowl through Abandoned Town (Intermediate Desert Drive)
Hello Gypsies..It has been quite a while we have driven in the sand. So this time it will be an exclusive desert drive to famous Iftar Bowl (Al Badayer Area) via Abandoned Town in the middle of desert (also known as Ghost Town).
The drive will start at 10:00 am and expected to finish at 2:00 pm, with several photo-stops during an exciting dune bashing.
See you in the sand.
1- All RSVPs will be routed to Waitlist first and we'll finalize the list of attendees before the event.
2- Only Intermediate/Expert level drivers having 4x4 cars with good ground clearance are allowed.
3- We will not have a barbecue or camping on this trip, we will stop for lunch / karak at the end of the drive.
4- Meeting point will be shared with confirmed participants through whatsapp group.
What to Bring:
1- Enough food/snacks and water/drinks for the duration of the drive.
2- Sun protection / any medication you need
Offroad Basics (Pre-Check)
• Front & Back recovery points (good condition)
• Spare Tire (good condition, check pressure also)
• Tire jack and tools
• Fire Extinguisher (charged, see gauge)
• Engine Bay check (Oil level, coolant levels, washer levels, etc.)
• Mobile Phone + Car Charger
Offroad Basics (Pack List)
• Snatch Strap + shackles (good quality)
• Jack + Jack Plank / Board
• Tire Deflator
• Tire Gauge
• Tire Air Compressor (good quality)
• Shovel (Full size, not folding)
• Basic Tool Kit
• First Aid Kit + Any special meds
• GPS (Independent or Phone App)
• Extra Drinking Water / Trash Bags
2 Way Radio info:
GPS Devices / Apps:
By accepting to participate in this Drive, You agree that you have joined us voluntarily and you accept that organizers do not hold any responsibility for loss or damage of property (vehicle etc.). You also agree that you are responsible for your own safety and any act of negligence that endangers the safety of fellow passenger(s) or others.