Needs a location
- PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU RSVP.
- DO NOT RSVP IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT.
- ANSWER THE RSVP QUESTIONS.
Friends, we are coming very close to the end of a fun filled season. So, lets have a blast till the season lasts.
The drive is suited to those who have a day off or a half day on Thursday.
We don't mind if you bunk your office and join us.
- We will meet at the meeting point at 2 pm
- Drive to Wadi Shawka
- Take a refreshing dip in the pools.
- Trek in the Wadi bed and capture some beautiful scenery.
- At around 5 pm we will drive from the pools via mountain roads to the camp location
- Have a BBQ and campfire.
Those who want to join us directly at the campsite are welcome 6:30 pm onwards. Camp location will be shared.
- Only 4x4 cars with good ground clearance are allowed for the Wadi Drive.
- If you are coming directly to the campsite you will not need a 4X4.
- No "open passengers list" for this drive. Only drivers can bring their own guests /passengers.
- We'll be having a BBQ on this trip. (bring the hunger)
- Trip meetup points will be shared with the selected members on our trip via WhatsApp group.
* Priority goes to Advance / Senior members of Let’s Drive
What to Bring:
1- Enough food/snacks and water/drinks for the duration of the drive.
2- BBQ grill, tools and charcoal.
3- Bring your raw food and amenities accordingly.
4- Chairs to sit on. (Very Important)
5- Fire Wood (1 bundle per car)
6- Shisha (for those who smoke)
7- Sun protection / any medication you need.
8- Swimming trunks/costumes.
9- Trekking Shoes.
Off-road Basics (Pre-Check)
• Front & Back recovery points (good condition)
• Spare Tire (good condition, check pressure also)
• Tire jack and tools
• Fire Extinguisher (charged, see gauge)
• Engine Bay check (Oil level, coolant levels, washer levels, etc.)
• Mobile Phone + Car Charger
Off-road Basics (Pack List)
• Snatch Strap + shackles (good quality)
• Jack + Jack Plank / Board
• Tire Deflator & Tire Gauge
• Tire Air Compressor (good quality)
• Shovel (Full size, not folding)
• Basic Tool Kit
• First Aid Kit + Any special meds
• GPS (Independent or Phone App)
• Extra Drinking Water / Trash Bags
2 Way Radio Info:
GPS Devices / Apps:
Off-road / Camping / Vehicle Accessories Suppliers:
Disclaimer – please read carefully
By accepting to participate in this event, You agree that:
(a) Acceptance of your RSVP is only notional, and the Organizers reserve the right to select the final list of attendees.
(b) You are above 18 years of age, and in case you are bringing family or guests below 18, they shall be accompanied by you at all times and remain your sole responsibility.
(c) You have joined us voluntarily and you have the required skills, licenses and permits to be on this trip.
(d) Let’s Drive or the organizers do not hold any responsibility for loss or damage of property (vehicle, gear etc.).
(e) You are responsible for your own safety and any act of negligence by You that endangers the safety of fellow passenger(s) or others.
(f) You give explicit consent to Let’s Drive and the organizers that any photos or videos of you and/or your family/ guests/ pet/ car/ gear taken on this trip (or an earlier trip), whether by the organizers or an attendee may be freely shared, used or published by Let’s Drive or the organizers in any form – print or digital – and/or posted on the group’s social media pages (Meetup/ Facebook/ WhatsApp/ Twitter/ Instagram/ YouTube and the like) for the purposes of illustration, promotion, branding, advertising or marketing or record and You explicitly waive any rights whatsoever to challenge or bring an action against Let’s Drive or the organizers/ hosts for use of such media for the stated purposes.