Location visible to members
Let's take our Gypsy spirits to the edge this time by driving on the edge of a mountain!
We'll start our drive from the meeting Point on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd at 11:00am. After a short break of 20 minutes in Ras Al Khaimah for Friday prayers, we will resume the drive at 1 pm.
We will drive in the mountains and explore the intriguing Pyramid-shaped features along the exciting route. The area offers plenty of scope for trekking and photography.
We will return from the mountains before sunset, around 5:30 pm and settle down in the foothills of Jais Mountains for campfire and BBQ.
- The off-road track is a little tricky in some places so a 4X4 with (L) shift is a must for this drive.
- If you are coming directly to the campsite you will not need a 4X4
- We'll be having a BBQ on this trip. (Bring the hunger)
- Trip meeting points will be shared with the selected members on our trip via WhatsApp group.
- Please answer the rsvp questions its is mandatory
Things to bring:
- Enough food/snacks and water/drinks for the duration of the drive.
- BBQ grill, tools and charcoal.
- Bring your raw food and amenities accordingly.
- Chairs and rugs to sit on. (Very Important)
- Fire Wood (1 bundle per car)
- Sheesha (for those who smoke)
- Sun protection / any medication you need.
- Trekking Shoes (If you wish to go for trekking)
Off-road Basics (Pre-Check):
- Front & Back recovery points (good condition)
- Spare Tire (good condition, check pressure also)
- Tire jack and tools
- Fire Extinguisher (charged, see gauge)
- Engine Bay check (Oil level, coolant levels, washer levels, etc.)
Disclaimer – please read carefully:
By accepting to participate in this event, You agree that:
(a) Your acceptance to attend is only notional, and the host/organizer reserve the right to select the final list of attendees.
(b) You are above 18 years of age, and in case you are bringing family or guests below 18, they shall be accompanied by you at all times and remain your sole responsibility.
(c) You have joined us voluntarily and you have the required skills, licenses and permits to be on this trip.
(d) The organizers do not hold any responsibility for loss or damage of property (vehicle, gear etc.).
(e) You are responsible for your own safety and any act of negligence by you that endangers the safety of fellow passenger(s) or others.
(f) You give explicit consent to the organizers that any photos or videos taken on this trip, whether by the organizers or an attendee may be shared, used or published by the organizers in any form – print or digital – and/or posted on the social media like Facebook and Instagram etc.