What we're about
Looking for new DMs! Contact Kendall, Nick(Strahd), or Paul if you are interested. Discord: https://discord.gg/vUHdZ9QwzJ
It is HIGHLY recommended you join the Discord. You'll miss out on information, discussion, and Discord-only online games without it.
This is a group for anyone interested in playing Dungeons and Dragons in Lexington, KY.
Please note that you must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend our in person games.
- No hate - racism/sexism/classism/ableism/transphobia/homophobia/xenophobia or microaggressions toward marginalized communities will result in an instant ban. This includes dog-whistles and anything else the mod team determines to fall into this category.
- Keep it PG-13 - Posts and discussion should be SFW so everyone can enjoy the server.
- Keep it civil - Nuanced discussions are fine, but no personal attacks over disagreements.
- No politics or religion - These tend to be divisive topics. If you wish to discuss them, please utilize the numerous other forums that exist to do so.
- Do not post medical advice/opinions that fall outside current guidelines - Will result in a warning, and then a ban on subsequent offenses.
- Sign up for a game on Meetup only if you are going to attend - If plans change and you are unable to attend, please remove your RSVP. No-showing takes spots away from other players and could result in a ban if it becomes habitual.
- Don't be toxic in other ways - Habitually problematic players will be removed.
- No excessive meta-gaming or disruptive in-game behavior - Please do not interrupt other players during their turns. It is fine to suggest a course of action to the rest of the party, but exerting pressure out of character in an effort to get another player to take an in game action is unacceptable.
- Remember that all DM rulings are final - If your DM makes a ruling you don't like, don't keep arguing or try to appeal it to admins.