This group is open to anyone interested in discussing philosophy, perception, spirituality or just looking a little more deeply at the world around us, how it works and how we relate to it and each other. Some of the topics we will be discussing are:
- What is life? a gift from the divine, a chemo-electric byproduct, an interesting concept, or something else?
- What do we know? a discussion of knowledge and belief
- Emotion and reason, the collaboration or conflict between the mind and the heart
- Civilization - would we know it if we saw it?
- Do culture and language shape our perception of reality?
- How many genders are there in modern society? How can you tell?
Looking forward to great conversations!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members