This group is open to anyone interested in discussing spirituality, personal growth, and looking more deeply at ourselves and the world around us. We meet monthly and virtually using Zoom. Some of the topics we will be discussing are:
- What is spirituality and what does it mean to be spiritual?
- How do we know who we are and how we relate to others?
- What is the purpose of life and my place in it?
- What do we know and how do we know it’s true?
- Emotion and reason, the collaboration or conflict between the mind and the hear
- Civilization and culture in late Liberalism – do they matter anymore?
- Do culture and language define our reality or is there real reality?
If these kinds of questions interest you, join us in our journey of discovery.
The reading assignments are listed on the message board. Join us for great conversations!