What we're about
We're open to all like-minded people who have a thirst for Personal Development and enjoy exploring ideas through open discussion.
Every month LifeMOT CIC hosts LifeTalks. We bring along some amazing speakers from the area of Personal Development, Coaching, Leadership and Creative Thinkers.
Some sessions are theory and some practical or we can mix it up.
Who is it for?
If you have an enquiring mind, would like to meet others with similar interests or you just want to soak up the atmosphere and learn.
Networking and Knowledge :)
The aims of LifeTalks:
• Develop a strong group of like-minded people who come together to promote a positive outlook
• Ensure quality training events are available, including Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
• Raise the profile of services available to support Business Leaders, Personal Health and Well-being and Community Development
• Encourage collaboration
• Make lasting friendships and grow the network
• Engage with Informed vibrant discussions on topical subjects.
Please also find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/16962216039... (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1696221603942316/)
And EventBrite (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/amanda-hudson-lifemot-cic-7298861875) for all our events