ODSC brings together the open source and data science communities with the goal of helping its members learn, connect and grow.
The focus of this Meetup group is to allow ODSC to work with Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations to present informative lectures, workshops, code sprints and networking events to help grow the use of open source languages and tools within the data science and data-centric community. As such, our specific goals are:
1. Build a collaborative group to work with other Meetup groups, non-profits, and other organizations.
2. Promote the use of open source languages and tools amongst data scientists and others.
3. Host educational workshops.
4. Spread awareness of new open source languages and tools that can be used in data science.
5. Contribute back to the open source community.
Who is this meetup for?
• Data engineers, analysts, scientists, and other practitioners
• R, Python and other software engineers who work with data or want to learn
• Data visualization developers and designers
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision makers from data centric startups and large companies looking to utilize open source tools
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science startups are in hot demand from investors. Hear top investment firms & VCs seeking AI and Data Science Startups describe what fits their portfolio. For example, you'll hear that a fund prefers SaaS startups in finance with 3 customers between an angel and A round.
As part of our AI Investors Reverse Pitch evening, ODSC is delighted to host the following investment Partners. Attend and learn key insight into what investors are seeking in artificial intelligence and data science startups.
Confirmed Partners and VC Firms:
Eva Rez - Investor at Sky
Peter Zhegin - Venture Partner at Sistema VC
and more to be confirmed...
AI Investor Reverse Pitch Pass
Wednesday, 19th of November 6:15 - 8:15 PM
This is a two-hour event, which gives you access to the whole AI Investor Reverse Pitch. This pass is not valid for any other ODSC Europe event.
Doors open at 5:50 pm. Please do not arrive before 5:50 pm.