What we're about
NO NEED TO RSVP! JUST SHOW UP. WE USE MEETUP JUST TO ANNOUNCE THE WHAT, WHEN, AND WHERE. COME AND JOIN US! Join our supportive group once a week to work on your public speaking, communication and leadership skills!
Do you wish to improve your ability to:
• Persuade and convince others,
• Convey ideas clearly and understandably,
• Improve your self-confidence,
• Think quickly and clearly under pressure,
• Become skilled in group leadership,
• Listen effectively and constructively, and
• Gracefully accept helpful feedback?
With Toastmasters, you’ll:
• Gain self-confidence,
• Develop and Present ideas effectively,
• Sharpen your management skills,
• And have a lot of fun in the process!
What is Toastmasters? Toastmasters meetings are comprised of members and guests who meet weekly for an hour or two. Participants practice and learn skills by filling a meeting role, ranging from giving a prepared speech or an impromptu one to serving as timer, evaluator or grammarian. There is no instructor; instead, each speech and meeting is evaluated by a member in a positive manner, focusing on what was done right and what could improve.
Date/Time: Every Tuesday from 7:00pm sharp to 9:00pm
Salvation Army Center
2nd floor meeting room
3900 East Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO 80122
Littleton Toastmasters has been serving members for over 55 years and is regularly honored as a Presidential Distinguished club. We encourage you to stop by and observe one of our meetings. After that experience, we are confident you will be able to decide if becoming a member would be personally beneficial to you. You also will really enjoy your time with us!