What we're about
Live Your Legend is a global community on a mission to live our days with purpose. We believe that when you align who you are with what you do, you make a positive impact on the world around you.
LYL founder Scott Dinsmore had a vision to change the world by helping people find what excites them and build a career around the work that only they are capable of doing. Think you've got nothing unique to offer the world? Think again - we all have something within us that nobody else can do as well as we can, and that we genuinely enjoy - and that other people will enjoy and want too.
Scott wanted to understand why 80% of adults hate the work they do, and more importantly, what sets the other 20% apart. He went on to develop 3 simple practices for finding and doing what you love, all of which are completely within your control. What are they? They are found within Scott's legendary TEDx talk, with over 5 million views on YouTube:
Scott's career tools are available free to the public on http://liveyourlegend.net/ As well as encouraging people to use these, we hold monthly meetups in London and other big cities around the world in order to keep Scott's vision alive, and to help people who are interested in following his - and thus their own - direction! So if you:
...are currently questioning your professional path and purpose in life
...are fed up with working a job you hate or find boring
...have a burning passion, but no idea what to do with it or how to make an income out of it
...want to leave a significant impression on the world
...or are just attracted to the idea of a life of freedom and greatness...
...then you should check out Live Your Legend!