This is an incredibly beautiful, high altitude hike! Don't miss it!
3 options for meeting up with us:
1) 7:45 am: Meet at our regular 6200 So. Wasatch Blvd group meeting site. We leave at 8 am so come early! Mike and Anna, my assistants, will welcome you.
2) 8:15 am: Meet at Guardsman Pass parking lot, top of Big Cottonwood Canyon, which is near the trailhead and wait for us.
3) 7:45 am: Meet at my campsite at Deer Creek Reservoir and we'll carpool up through Midway, up Snake Creek Canyon to Guardsman Pass.
Visit my website at LiveandThrive.com to learn more about what I offer
Watch a short video to learn more about our Outdoor Adventure Group and how you can enjoy all the benefits we have to offer!
- Enjoy a bagel I bring each week for everyone
- Meet people as they arrive
- Listen in on our short Waterfall Hiking Orientation
- Participate in one of our carpools we provide (you can drive or go with someone)
Leave meeting area at 8:30 am
All hiking abilities are welcome, so join us!
Outings end before 12 noon unless stated otherwise.
You are invited to leave earlier if you like.
Generally speaking, trail heads are located within a *short drive from our meeting place (unless stated otherwise).
*10 - 20 minutes
Click here for a detailed list of WHAT TO BRING
Bring and DRINK 1 liter of water for every hour of hiking.
Bring a snack i.e. granola bar, trail mix, peanut butter/jam sandwich, fruit, etc.
Bring a camera, hat, sunglasses
Bring extra layers since weather is cooler in the mountains.
Be prepared for any type of weather condition.
Learn how to BE SAFE when hiking