“Conscious Living is Living Enlightenment. Let's Co-create and Manifest our Realities together!”
This is a group for anyone interested to learn and experience Conscious Living - Living Enlightenment! We want to experience, explore & share the wisdom and techniques from the Vedic tradition (which encompasses various traditions like Hinduism, Buddhism, mystic Christianity, Sufism, Sikhism and many other ancient but highly evolved traditions) that would bring us closer and closer to our true, original Self. Whatever your age, background and faith, we welcome you with Advaita (Oneness, Unity) to join and meet like-minded individuals. Let us begin the journey into the Self, experience transformations and breakthroughs in manifesting our realities (Wealth, Health, Relationships, Fulfilment, Enlightenment - any reality you wish to create) and grow together as co-creators in the process!
Best of all, we experience constant expansion under the guidance of a Living Enlightened Master who can transmit lifetimes of wisdom as an experience to others. We currently explore these topics from an experiential context via Classes, Workshops, Webinars, Skype sessions & Casual Meetups in various locations:
- Self-Enquiry: exploring Perception, Cognition, "Who am I"?
- The Science of Completion & Fulfilment
- How to Manifest your Reality in any area of your life, the Science of Prayer
- Teamily/ Sangha: The Science and Art of experiencing Non-Duality & One-ness with Everything (Advaita) - The Science of Spiritual Healing & Free Healing Service - Breaking Patterns (food, sleep, addictions, etc) with a Healthy Body, Mind & Conscious lifestyle - Yoga and Kriya techniques for specific disorders like Cancer, Diabetes, Depression, Low self esteem, etc (without side-effects!) - Meditations ranging from dynamic, fun techniques to intense, silent methods - Spreading awareness on Vedic Sciences & Arts : Masters, Mystical Powers, The Power of Initiation/ Energy transmission, Materialisation/ Teleportation, Mystery of Birth and Death, Kundalini Awakening, Recognizing divinity in form (Deities/ Yantra, Mantra, Tantra) and the formless.
- Exploring and Promoting the Ayurvedic lifestyle ...and much more! Let us know if you wish to see topics of your interest in upcoming sessions!