What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
On September 28th, 2017 I was invited to do a talk for the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada to discuss the fascinating link between multiple sclerosis and gut health.
I’m always so grateful to be given the opportunity to do these talks. I received such good feedback from the lecture that I decided to release an audio recording for those who either missed the talk, or for who don’t live in my area.
If you’re interested, you can also download a free copy of the handout that was given out on this link (https://eatheallove.com/2017/10/08/ms-and-the-connection-to-gut-health/). If you follow the along while listening to the audio recording, it will be like you were right there in the room with us!
Topics of this talk include:
- The impact of gut bacteria on MS
- Multiple sclerosis and the leaky gut connection
- 7 causes of that lead to an imbalance of gut bacteria
- Tips to improve digestive health and balance the gut microbiome
- Nutrients and substances that help reduce gut related inflammation
The audio recording can be listened to on the link below.