This is the first of our social events and you are in for a treat! Come along to a unique dining experience with small group mindful eating activities and discussions around a sumptuous 3 course dinner.
Our relationship to food is so important because it reflects our attitudes toward ourselves and our environment. Mindful eating brings awareness of our own actions, thoughts, feelings and motivations around food.
By using all our senses to eat mindfully and be really connected to the experience of eating, we not only appreciate more what we are eating and have fun doing it we can also make better choices that support our health and well-being! If you would like to find out more about mindful eating please click on the link below,
• A 3 course dinner
• A glass of bubbly
• Guided mindful eating activities and discussions
• Private room hire
PURCHASE TICKETS VIA THIS LINK https://www.trybooking.com/Event/EventListingURL.aspx?aid=62571
IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO RSVP ON HERE TICKETS MUST BE BOUGHT ONLINE, NO TICKETS AT THE DOOR.
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE VEGETARIAN AND GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS ONLY, so if you would like a vegetarian or gluten free meal please post it on this page ONCE YOU HAVE BOUGHT YOUR TICKET.The main course is beef, if you prefer the veggie option put a comment below.
Please buy your ticket asap as we need to know the numbers ahead of time for this event. The RSVPs now close on Mon 16 Oct. at 7pm, you will not be able to come after that.
How will the event work?
• You will dine in small groups of 4 to 5 people to make deeper connections with each other and make it easier to open up and share your experiences.
• You will engage in different mindful eating activities and discussions with your dining partners with each course.
• You will have a different set of dinner partners with each course so you can connect with different people.
• There will be a 10 minute break between each course.
It is going to be such a fun, enriching and nourishing experience!
You will be able to park in the car park of the Palais Theatre opposite the venue or tram 96 stops in front.