In the last few years we have seen AI disrupting the world of art in many different ways. This is a meetup for all those who are interested in the intersection between artificial intelligence and all forms of art. Topics include:
1) Neural networks for image creation. 2) Music synthesis 3) Performance arts and AI
We are open to suggestions for talks and presentations. Engineers, artists, and pretty much anyone are more than welcome.
London is in lockdown, but it's been sometime since we organised a meetup! So, respecting social distancing rules, we will be organising an online meetup, in order to rekindle the relationships between our members!
The year of 2020 was not all just doom and gloom. There are many things happening in creative AI, and we would be more than happy for you to join us to discuss them!
We have the luck to have 4 amazing speakers this time:
1) Gauthier Vernier, Co-founder at Obvious https://obvious-art.com/
Subject: AI, the new creation tool
2) Eva Jäger from the Serpentine Gallery https://www.serpentinegalleries.org/
3) Pierre du Toit from https://www.soundpiece.co/
Subject: AI and Music
4) Fabio Rovai https://fabiorovai.com/
Conference link will be shared before the event.