addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Nicholas, Lord A.
user 4270342
London, GB
Post #: 37
Alien vs the Borg! Now that would be a fight I'd love to see! But seriously, which of the two depictions of biomechanical lifeforms and their habitats are the closest to Giger's art work? Yes I know Giger didn't design the Borg but they are in his style.

For me its the Borg because they are a meld of flesh and metal whereas the Xenomorph is a biological creature who makes the structures out of some secreted resin. Then there's the Borg recharging cubicles which are sooo Giger. I won't mention Species- great creature, awful movie!

Anyways, what do you all think?
A former member
Post #: 2
I saw the title and all I could think was that the acid blood would destroy the Borg nanoprobes that initiate assimilation... then I read the post and realised that those thoughts are best kept locked away in a secret place!
Nicholas, Lord A.
user 4270342
London, GB
Post #: 38
Certainly if the Borg tried to assimilate the Xenomorph that would happen a few times until the Borg developed an acid proof version of the nanoprobes. Never lock thoughts away in a secret place, share them!