We want to invite you to participate in ODSC Webinar!
To access this webinar, please register using the link below:
Date: May 16th
Time: 6 pm - 7 pm GMT
Speaker: Giulia Carella
During this webinar, Giulia Carella, Data Scientist at CARTO, will walk you through the best practices to make statistically sound decisions in the field of spatial data science. Giulia will cover the basic of the theory underlying the analysis of spatial data and she will present some of the most common methods and the associated software tools used in this domain, with a focus on the upsurge of big spatial data, for example from GPS sources.
Giulia is a Data Scientist at CARTO. She holds a Ph.D. in Statistical climatology from the University of Southampton (UK) and previously she worked as a researcher at the Le Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l’Environnement (France).
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science/
• ODSC Europe Conference November 19th – 22nd: https://odsc.com/london