What we're about
Welcome to London Dev Community Meetup.
London Dev Community is for professionals in software development in London who meet regularly to share ideas about development and mingle.
We created LDC because in an era of polyglot programmers, with almost everyone work transformed by IT, we wanted a meetup about software development open to any language, framework and management style.
Our main themes are Serverless, Microservices, Backend, Frontend, Blockchain, Agile, Professional Software Development.
It happens usually the last Tuesday of every Month.
If you wish to do an annoucement at our meetup please contact Hina at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to give an talk or be involved in the meetup team, drop us an email to email@example.com
Thanks to our partners London IT Contractors Group (http://www.meetup.com/London-IT-Contractors-Group/) and ProgSCon Conference (http://progscon.co.uk) to help us to organise this meetup.
Follow us on twitter @LdnDevCommunity (https://twitter.com/LdnDevCommunity), facebook LdnDevCommunity (https://www.facebook.com/London-Dev-Community-1330976786955939/), youtube http://youtube.london-dev.com , join our newsletter on http://join.london-dev.com
Thanks for reading, and see you at our next meetup.
FAQ of London Dev Community
• Why LDC?: We created LDC because in an era of polyglot programmers, with almost everyone work transformed by IT, we wanted a meetup about software development open to any language, framework and management style.
• I would like to make an announcement at the next meetup: Show up at the meetup to do it. An announcement should be 20s long max. Send an email to Hina at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or want so social media support.
• I would like to sponsor one event: Thanks to offer drink and pizza to the community! Please drop us an email.
• I would like to be a yearly sponsor: We like this idea! Please drop us an email.
• I would like to host one event: Awesome! Please contact us by email.
• I would like to be involve in the organization: We welcome new team members, please contact one of organizer at the next meetup you can attend and ask her/him how you can get involved.
• I would like to give a talk: Very good idea. Please contact David at email@example.com
• My meetup would like to organize a Cross-event with LDC: We love cross-event! Please contact us by email.
• I am a conference organizer, how I can send share the word to your members?: We welcome Raffle and Media partners, Please drop us an email.
• Why be a media partner or sponsor of LDC?: To share your organization's message and to help the community to thrive.
• What are the main themes?: Serverless, Microservices, Backend, Frontend, Blockchain, Agile, Professional Software Development
• How can I suggest some topics for the meetup?: Drop us an e-mail or talk with an organizer a the next meetup you attend.
• Why you don't do any workshop?: We are still looking for organisers to organie workshop or an hackathon at London Dev Community. If you are interested in doing this, please drop us an email.
• Who is LDC for?: Software Developers, Architects, Testers, but also BA, Scrum Master and Technical PM.
• What to expect from the meetup?: Network with like-minded professionals in software development, attend amazing talks, meet speakers, discover new & emerging technologies.
• I cannot make it this evening, what I should do?: Please change your RSVP to NO asap. It will help us to order the right amount pizzas! :)
• How do you calculate the correct number of pizzas to order?: We are using a magic number and the number of booking on the event, so please change your RSVP if you cannot make it. That will help!
• Where is your website?: You can go to http://www.london-dev.com but it redirects to this meetup.com website.
• Do you have a newsletter?: Yes, join the newsletter on http://join.london-dev.com
• Where are the videos?: On http://youtube.london-dev.com or on LDC/Skillsmatter (https://skillsmatter.com/groups/10661-london-dev-community#past_events)
• What about social media?: We are on twitter and facebook @LdnDevCommunity (https://twitter.com/LdnDevCommunity) - Ldc on fb (https://www.facebook.com/London-Dev-Community-1330976786955939/)
• What is your email?: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Is any question missing in this faq?: Please drop us an e-mail.
www.london-dev.com (http://www.london-dev.com/) - @LdnDevCommunity (https://twitter.com/LdnDevCommunity) - Ldc on fb (https://www.facebook.com/London-Dev-Community-1330976786955939/)
http://youtube.london-dev.com - http://join.london-dev.com