Oct 13, 2015 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
At the moment we have 65 potential Functionals coming. PLEASE let us know if you can't make it. If we have a large percentage turn up we will have a to look for a larger venue for our November 10th Meetup (which admittedly is a good problem to have).
Our second meetup hosted at Functional Works' office.
Check out how the first meetup went here (Timelapse and Recorded Talk).
• 6:30 to 7:10 = Pizza and Drinks
• 7: 10 = Talks
• With socialising and stretching of legs in between.
• 9:30 = Go home
Very kindly giving talks:
• Quentin Leonetti (@qleonetti ): Creative Prototyping in Clojure
• Kris Jenkins (@krisajenkins): Elm for Real World Websites
20 - 30 minutes
• Yan Cui (@theburningmonk): F# in the Real World
If you're interested in giving a Talk or Lightning Talk (5 - 10 minutes) at this meetup, drop us a line via Contact (to the left) or Twitter.
Likewise, if you want to give a talk at a future meetup, on any Functional language/topic, we would love to hear from you.
We will write up our own code of conduct, but to get an idea see London Django's.