What we’re about
Because, it’s never too late to meet. ✌ Are you a developer, CTO, PO, Scrum Master or simply passionate about tech?
Our objective is to create a place of knowledge sharing and fun where we talk about tech-related topics like artificial intelligence, Big Data, Product Management, freelancing life or even HR!
Whether it’s a roadshow, after-work event, breakfast, webinar or conference – you’ll definitely find something that suits you!
Want to become a SkillValue freelance Ambassador? Contact Julien, our Ambassador Manager (email@example.com) 🤗☕️
He will be more than happy to guide you in the process.
Until then, see you on 👇
· Website: https://skillvalue.com/en
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/_SkillValue
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/skillvalue/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SkillValue
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Martin Nanni, CTO for Europe, Globant: The crucial role of a Regional CTOLink visible for attendees
Have you ever wondered about the significance of a regional CTO? Could there be room for two CTOs within a single company? What triggers a company's decision to transition its technical C-suite into a decentralized model?
Join us for an engaging and informative session as we delve into the dynamic world of outsourcing, technology leadership, and strategic innovation, all from the perspective of senior leaders at Globant.
Martin Nanni, CTO for Europe at Globant, will be the first to accept the challenge of answering our CTO Talks questions. A visionary leader and trailblazer in the tech industry, Martin will give us an exclusive glimpse into the responsibilities, challenges, and strategic decisions a regional CTO has to face.
Attendance is free but requires pre-registration: https://bit.ly/3Z4HART
📅 October 3, 2023
🕔 5 PM CEST / 4 PM BST
💻 Online - Zoom
- How a regional CTO plays a critical role in navigating the complex landscape of outsourcing: from aligning technological strategies with business goals to ensuring seamless communication between cross-functional teams. Attendees will gain insights into the intricate web of responsibilities.
- How innovation is fostered within an outsourcing company and how the CTO drives the technology trends not only to meet client needs but also to anticipate future trends.
- Attracting, retaining, and training talent: Martin Nanni will share his experiences in nurturing talent, fostering a positive work environment, and leveraging diversity for enhanced creativity.
If you can't join the webinar on June 8, don't worry! Register anyway, and you'll receive a recording of the video later in the day. That way, you get access to the valuable insights shared by the speaker.
See you soon!