Location visible to members
For our first ICT4D Meetup of 2016, we are quite excited to have EIGHT incredible speakers join us! Our line up includes presentations on projects in South America, Africa and Asia on the following topics:
• youth and sexual health (OneWorld (http://www.oneworld.org/))
• a critical, research-based look at mHealth outcomes (University of Oxford (http://www.tropicalmedicine.ox.ac.uk/home))
• two innovative software applications contributing to transformative change in mHealth practice (Greenmash (http://greenmash.com/), what3words (http://what3words.com/));
• HIV psychosocial support with mobile (The SHM Foundation (http://shmfoundation.org/))
• the intersections of eLearning, mLearning and mHealth (OppiaMobile (https://digital-campus.org/oppiamobile/overview/) and ORB (http://health-orb.org))
• national scale mHealth projects in sub-Saharan Africa (GSMA (http://www.gsma.com/mobilefordevelopment/programmes/mhealth))
• maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH) programming (World Vision UK (http://www.wvi.org/mHealth))
For more information on our speakers, their organizations, and their projects please see here (http://www.panoplydigital.com/mhealth-global-projects-software-critical-perspectives-an-ict4d-meetup/).
Speakers will be given 10 minutes to conduct a "lightning-style" talk on the research or initiatives that they are working on. Questions will be taken after all speakers have presented to ensure we remain on schedule. Any demos will be shared either during the presentations or after everyone has presented.
Please ensure you arrive on time so we can start on time. Also, bring a friend! :-) We look forward to seeing many new faces.
- Your ICT4D Meetup organizers