We are delighted to welcome five confirmed speakers to our Meetup being hosted at Google Campus London:
- Chris Locke, Founder, Caribou Digital. Chris will be sharing highlights of their research on the opportunities and challenges in the application of Natural Language Processing in low income countries.
- Lola Ololade Durodola, Bank Manager for HSBC and PhD Candidate at Coventry University. Lola will focus on artificial intelligence ethics in banking and its corporate governance from a social responsibility and international development perspective.
- Isabelle Amazon-Brown, Independent Consultant. Issie has just returned from 2 months of usability testing with sexual and reproductive health (SRH) chatbots in Kenya and India, and will share practical insights from this work.
- Noor Mo'alla, Founder and CEO, Collision AI. Noor will be speaking about the opportunities and challenges present in using AI for good and the work Collision AI is doing in building early prevention tools using artificial intelligence and machine learning for the purpose of providing actionable, live and timely insights to direct resources around peacebuilding and humanitarian action.
- Dr Elina Naydenova, Founder, Feebris. Elina will be discussing her development of an AI-engine for early detection and
monitoring of respiratory conditions away from the hospital.
We hope to see you all there, and please arrive on time as we'll provide snacks (including a cake to celebrate reaching 1,000 members!) and drinks so you're not too hungry before dinner.
Your ICT4D London Meetup Organizers