PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE GROUP....
LONDON MOUNTAIN BIKING CLUB (LMBC)
- We are a friendly bunch of keen Mountain Bike Enthusiasts
- We are dedicated to organising off-road rides mainly around the South of England but also further afield.
- We will mainly be doing rides that are easily reachable from London either by train or by car.
- So, If you like bounding through muddy tracks and riding in amongst trees and woodlands, rather than dodging traffic then come and join us on one of our rides. Some of the rides will be graded easy, moderate or difficult depending on the distances and technicality of the riding involved. You will need to be reasonably confident riding off-road and within a group, and have a reasonable level of fitness. However, when you attend a ride you will be made welcome and included and we try to stay together as a group.
- You will need to have a maintained Mountain Bike with Off-road tyres and please read the description of the ride for details and ask the ride organiser if you have any questions.
- Our rides are normally open initially to a limited number, after which there will be a waitlist. However, the waitlist will often change quickly nearer the day of the ride as people update their RSVP, if you are on the waitlist and a spot becomes available you will be notified by email and automatically included as attending. Please consider others on the waitlist if you find are unable to attend.
By signing up to and attending LMBC Meetups you agree to accept the following disclaimer:
Mountain Biking is a potentially hazardous activity which can result in serious injury. You participate in LMBC events wholly at your own risk and are responsible for your own safety. LMBC Organisers and Event Host(s) are in no way responsible.