#ODSC brings together the data science community with the goal of helping its members learn and network around the latest topics and trends in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for volunteers and contributors in Berlin to help grow the community. ODSC will host speakers, food, and a venue if necessary. Many of our top volunteers get an all expenses paid trip to ODSC data science conferences in either London, San Francisco, Boston or other events. If you are interested in helping out, please click here (https://goo.gl/forms/jYViH8Nezy45MADu2).
Who is this meetup for?
• Data Scientist, Data engineers, analysts, and other data practitioners
• Software engineers, software architects and other looking to implement machine learning in their code
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision makers
• Companies, startups and others looking to leverage data science to grow their business
• Nonprofits, NGOs, government agencies and others seeking to use Data Science for Good
We want to invite you to participate in ODSC Webinar!
To access this webinar, please register using the link below:
Date: May 16th
Time: 6 pm - 7 pm GMT
Speaker: Giulia Carella
During this webinar, Giulia Carella, Data Scientist at CARTO, will walk you through the best practices to make statistically sound decisions in the field of spatial data science. Giulia will cover the basic of the theory underlying the analysis of spatial data and she will present some of the most common methods and the associated software tools used in this domain, with a focus on the upsurge of big spatial data, for example from GPS sources.
Giulia is a Data Scientist at CARTO. She holds a Ph.D. in Statistical climatology from the University of Southampton (UK) and previously she worked as a researcher at the Le Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l’Environnement (France).
• Get free access to more talks like this at LearnAI:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPENDATASCI/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/odsc & @odsc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/open-data-science/
• ODSC Europe Conference November 19th – 22nd: https://odsc.com/london