What we're about
#ODSC brings together the data science community with the goal of helping its members learn and network around the latest topics and trends in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for volunteers and contributors in Berlin to help grow the community. ODSC will host speakers, food, and a venue if necessary. Many of our top volunteers get an all expenses paid trip to ODSC data science conferences in either London, San Francisco, Boston or other events. If you are interested in helping out, please click here (https://goo.gl/forms/jYViH8Nezy45MADu2).
Who is this meetup for?
• Data Scientist, Data engineers, analysts, and other data practitioners
• Software engineers, software architects and other looking to implement machine learning in their code
• Non-technical team leads, executives, and other decision makers
• Companies, startups and others looking to leverage data science to grow their business
• Nonprofits, NGOs, government agencies and others seeking to use Data Science for Good
How can you get involved?
• Attend events, network and precipitate!
• Give a talk or workshop that meets our goals (https://goo.gl/forms/lAtQr7RxNqnkgc9W2)
• Volunteer to help the group (social media, website, blogging) (https://goo.gl/forms/7mFb68fFx8z70bda2)
• Provide us with a venue (https://goo.gl/forms/EGwaPVlVOrztQ2hO2)
• Sponsor food and drinks (https://goo.gl/forms/EGwaPVlVOrztQ2hO2)