What we're about
A Friendly & Supportive Public Speaking Confidence Group Meeting Twice EVERY Week in-person and Online to Give YOU The Confidence to Speak up, Stand out, and Achieve Incredible Career Success.
In-person training events close to London Bridge at 7pm every Monday (from 16th May 2022) & online training events on Zoom at 6.30pm every Wednesday.
*Public Speaking Classes - Why attend*
The skills and confidence to speak in public are essential to achieve career success.
Research showed how the fear of public speaking impairs your salary by 10%! It reduces your chances of promotion to a management position by 15%.
Imagine how much that will cost you over your entire career?
Our public speaking classes will ensure you smash your public speaking fear and uncover your confidence, so you can achieve your career ambitions!
*Here’s what you will pick up at each public speaking class*
• How to feel totally confident when speaking in public
• How to deliver online/in person presentations that influence and impress your audience
• How to answer questions with confidence, so you can nail Q&A’s and interviews
• What to do if you don’t know the answer to a question
• What to do if you forget your words
• How to speak up and stand out at work
*Who attends each public speaking class?*
Our members include professionals like financial analysts, consultants, accountants, developers, project managers, lawyers, engineers, doctors, etc. Smart and competent professionals, just like you.
You will see how in a friendly, supportive community in which you will feel comfortable practising, along with some expert coaching to uncover your confidence, it will surprise you how much you improve with each public speaking class.
*Why We Run The Public Speaking Classes*
We know how it’s hard to speak in public, especially if the group is large or has senior managers attending. This is why our public speaking classes support you to remove your fears and equip you with all the skills you need to become a confident public speaker.
Each public speaking class will share the fundamentals of public speaking: how do you project your voice? How do you use language? How do you present yourself on stage? What are some techniques for handling tough audience questions?
Attending these friendly public speaking classes is an opportunity to become a confident communicator and achieve more success in your career
Who runs each public speaking class?
* Andy O’Sullivan – A 5 times international best-selling public speaking author, speaker & educator. Andy runs public speaking classes for many multi-national corporations and works 1-2-1 with professionals to develop their public speaking confidence to create and deliver presentations.
* Brian Guo - Within 2 years of arriving in the UK with a poor grasp of English and a fear of public speaking, Brian was an award-winning speaker. Today, Brian is a leading trainer of public speaking & presentation skills and a UK Speech Contest Winner & International Speaker.
Do I need to prepare anything before attending a public speaking class?
There’s nothing to prepare before coming to the class.
As I feel nervous about coming to the public speaking class, do I need to speak?
There is no obligation to speak at the class, although we will support and encourage you to do so.
Do I need to register to receive access to the public speaking class?
As we meet on Zoom, so please register at https://speaker.chat/zoom
Have any other questions on how attending a public speaking class will help you?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 020 3871 8686