What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
This month we will be discussing letter 3 of Seneca's Moral Letters to Lucilius. You can find the letter here:
During our meeting, we will re-read the letter together and disuss the following points:
1) Are there people in your life you consider friends but from whom you hold things back?
2) What is your idea of friendship? What constitutes friendship in your opinion?
3) Do you ever try and stretch your comfort zone like Seneca suggests in the final part of the letter?
Instructions to attend:
- read letter before the session
- review the questions
- log in 5 minutes before start time
- turn your camera on
To meet the costs for Meetup and Zoom subscriptions a £1 fee is payable in advance. To minimise admin, the fee is non-refundable unless the meeting is cancelled or rescheduled.
Got feedback or suggestions? [masked]
Donations to facilitate the running of London Stoics are very welcome, thank you: www.paypal.me/LondStoics