The last two decades have seen a profusion of stunning sweet craft hit London. From patissiere to chocolatier, to liqueur connoisseur to ice cream provocateur! London today offers a gastronomic dessert trolley to rival anything showcased in New York, Paris, Sydney, Venice or Vienna.
Bold statements like these need hard evidence; these London desserts need to be located, tried and sampled, and this group is the one for the job! Here you will find tastings, pop-ups, meals out, making and baking events, all with themes aimed to satisfy the most discerning sweet tooth!
We aim to seek out all manner of devilishly desirable dessert specimens, including:
- cakes (Cakeas Mouthfullas)
- pastries (Pastri Flakeyii)
- biscuits (Biscotti Inmycoffee)
- chocolate (ChocChoc Comfortus)
- sorbets (Palette Cleansus)
- ice creams (Gelato NeverEnougho)
- sweet wines (Nectar Dizzyus)
- crackers and water (Yawnus Boringus)
Ok. We were kidding about that last one. But the others (and more) are definitely game-on!
If you have any ideas or suggestions of events, makers or venues, please get in touch.
Do join us and we look forward to welcoming you, dessert fork in hand, at one of our upcoming gatherings!