Join us for an evening of lightning talks, hardware products showcase, mentoring and networking.
Discover prototypes and projects from designers, creative technologists and hobbyists.
Don't forget to register your free ticket via Skillsmatter (https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/9617-june-meetup-talks-by-brightsign-glove-and-more-show-and-tell) as well
- BrightSign (http://brightsignglove.com/) by Hadeel Ayoub
“Smart glove” using machine learning methods that translates in real-time sign language from hand gestures to text and speech
- Big Button (https://ukbaz.github.io/howto/proj_big_btn.html) (micro:bit / bluetooth project) by Barry Byford
- Soccerbotz: Robot Football by Neil Lambeth (http://redrobotics.co.uk/)
Learn Raspberry Pi, Arduino, coding, electronics and mechanics all while having fun!
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi & ESP8266 all working together on a robot for teaching computer science by Michael Margolis
• 6.30pm - Arrival & projects showcase
• 6.50pm - Talks
• 7.55pm - mentoring & networking (at Skillsmatter bar, same venue)
If you would like to be notified about future events, please join our newsletter (http://meetup.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=34c2382c83c43f8e8b2d1f122&id=25e6358d98).
Want to demo your project, get in touch! Applications from women and minorities are especially encouraged. We really want a more diverse community of members and speakers so please help us by making all feel welcomed. Check our code of conduct (http://confcodeofconduct.com/) for guidance or ask an organiser.
If you want to see what our events look like see our report on a past event here (https://storify.com/londonarduino/connected-products-london-arduino-meetup).
Photos by MrTomwolrd (http://mrtomsworld.blogspot.co.uk/) and Michael Margolis.