Back in its 6th year our digital showcase brings together designers, makers and technologists to celebrate creativity and technology.
All types of creative electronics projects welcome (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, micro:bit, Bela etc.)
What to expect?
Join us for a showcase of interactive and digital making projects + workshops for beginners
Here is our line up!
- Botatowars by Ross Atkin: Make robots out of potatoes and battle for glory! (from 11.30 to 13:00)
- Robotics: Write your own program for the Picoh or Ohbot robots
- Internet of Things: Easy IoT with M5stack
- Wearable: e-textile and conductive thread drop in workshop
List of exhibitors and their amazing projects:
- Konichiwakitty (Wearable fashion technology)
- Ross Atkin (Smartibot)
- Sarab Sethi (Fully automated acoustic monitoring in tropical forests)
- Mat Walker (Picoh and Ohbot - Arduino based robot)
- Hackerfermo (Micro:sound box)
- Thomas Stratford (Vintage Speech Chips)
- Elliot Pittam (Robots made from everyday things)
- Mike Darby - 314Reactor (Arduino Soliton Radar inspired from Metal Gear Solid)
- Orion Robots / Danny (Arduino and Raspberry Pi Robots)
- Luke Henderson (M5Stack - The Modular IoT prototyping system)
- Harish Persad (Palette. LED control keypads using tactile encoders)
- Arith-matic (Computational Hardware for Pragmatists)
- Soulsby Synthesizers (miniAtmegatron and Oscitron 8-bit synths)
- Romilly Cocking (Lazydoro - an automated pomodoro timer)
- Peter Marks (DMX512 interface)
- Jack Ratcliffe (Alexa to Raspberry Pi Servo Control)
More exhibitors to be confirmed soon!
Who is the event for?
Hobbyists, families, artists, engineers, complete beginners, and anyone curious about making using DIY electronics.
We're partnering up with our friends at the South London Makerspace and with the London College of Communication who are kindly hosting the event.
Watch the 1 min recap of a previous edition here:
See our code of conduct and help everyone feel welcome and supported.
Hope to see you there!