Calling all data enthusiasts in the Boston area for an evening of data story sharing at Flywire.
6:00 p.m. Refreshments + networking
6:30 p.m. Speaker presentations begin, with an introduction by Flywire and how they're using Looker to modernize their data
6:50 p.m. Hear how Skyhook & Hashpath short-circuited the application development process using Looker
8:30 p.m. Event concludes
Three primary concepts the audience will take away from the session:
1) Go-to-Market with your data faster using Looker by modeling and embedding before writing any code
2) Use Looker as a rapid prototyping platform that allows for quick iterations based on early feedback from consumers.
3) Use basic iFrame embedding features first, then enhance over time with more advanced features such as roles, user attributes, custom visualizations, and HTML output fields in LookML, before finally adopting advanced API-driven features.
- Seth Rosen, Hashpath, Founder and Principal
- Melissa Burke, Skyhook, Director of Marketing
Drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be provided.
Space is limited, so sign up today to save your seat. Looking forward to seeing you there.