addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Study Group for August

Study Group for August

A former member
Post #: 85
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted a study group meetup event yet for August. I have been extraordinarily busy with midterms, am fiercely, wickedly tired, and was generously (note sarcasm) given a total of two days off (each one week apart) in two and a half weeks (which is still a little more than halfway done), AAAND have been averaging 14-hour work days daily. Short of stepping down, I don't believe I will be able to attend a study group meet this month. However, if anyone would like me to organize one anyway, I can and will, just when would be good for you? Or would you guys mind if I didn't post one for the month of August? Lemme know, thanks, everyone -- or at least those of you who care.

Bright Blessings,
~~~Heather
darin
TriangleWitch.
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 250
You have to organize one and still come
darin
TriangleWitch.
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 251
Lol!wink
A former member
Post #: 155
Chances are it'd be when I was away housesitting, so I don't mind... though I don't think the study group should take so much effort. We should just pick a topic, or maybe topics for the next few, and have people bring stuff. I mean, a study group is just a group that studies together... that doesn't seem like it'd take a lot of planning. Just for people to bring something - a book, runes, cards whatever, and maybe a notebook.

Anyway, don't feel bad... I keep meaning to get my writing group started and have had no time. haha.
A former member
Post #: 72
i don;t think i woudl be able to make one this month, i just found out yesterday that i have to move at the end of this month, so i have to try and get a new job, and get my two temp jobs to give me as many hours as i can get.
Bacon
mcsloshed
West Hollywood, CA
Post #: 113
Is the study group usually the first Sunday of the month? Cause if it is, i can't make it.
A former member
Post #: 86
Jessica, my point wasn't that the study group took so much planning, rather that I was too busy to attend while I have midterms and so much work going on in general this month. Since I organize the event, I kinda like to be there. So, I was asking if people would like me to organize the study group meet anyway for the month of August, or if anyone minds if I just don't hold one for the month of August. I'll leave that up to you guys this month. Normally I plan to have one the first or second Sunday of the month (although I kinda prefer the first) but this month I'm far too busy and unavailable during those times, and if I post it for the third Sunday, in my opinion it's too close to the other monthly meetup we have (I would rather that they be spaced farther apart). Anyway, my humble opinion. So, I further await feedback. And, I don't mean for this to become somewhat complicated. It's just, do you guys want me to post a study group meet for August or not? Thanks, everyone.
A former member
Post #: 87
Oh and, I just saw your post after I posted mine, Seamus. Then I guess I'll have to officially make it the second Sunday of the month! I would much prefer that Seamus be there. He always makes it so much more fun.
A former member
Post #: 70
I'm fine with not having a study group this month, Heather. I would like to attend one eventually, but seems like this is a busy month for people, generally, so no big deal.
J.P. N.
user 3541670
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Is the study group usually the first Sunday of the month? Cause if it is, i can't make it.
I think this study group should be held on the second sunday if it isnt already it should.smile