addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network Message Board › Curious about Dianic Witchcraft?

Curious about Dianic Witchcraft?

A former member
Post #: 4
I'm teaching a basic introduction to Dianic Witchcraft, the Goddess path, and modern Women?s Mysteries traditions. Come find out about Dianic Witchcraft, a tradition of modern Witchcraft founded here in Los Angeles in 1971 by Z Budapest, and learn how Dianics envision the Goddess and the role of ritual in women?s lives. Dianic Witchcraft has been at the forefront of Feminist Spirituality and the Goddess movement, and has influenced many strands of modern Neopaganism through its teachers, public rituals, and books. We?ll talk about ancient history, modern practices, and why women need the Goddess! Join us as we explore what this woman-centered tradition is all about.

When: Friday, August 10 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Fee: $40.00 OPEN TO ALL WOMEN

Bring a pen, notebook, and a bottle of water for your own use.

Where: Cauldron, 2818 Rowena Ave.
Limited parking behind the story for 5 - 6 cars, or use street parking

Note: This class is limited to ten student only. We recommend you reserve and pay for your spot in advance, in person or by phone (323) 644-0268.

Hope some of you can make it!
BB,
Cerridwen
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! Will you be giving another lesson anytime soon? I missed this event and Dianic Witchcraft is definately a path i would like to learn more about.

Thanks in advance!
Alma