• I started this photo meetup group to explore more of Los Angeles and make new friends.
• Every time we go to new places, which sometimes I personally have not seen myself yet and am very excited to discover the places together with you!
• I publish some of the pictures on my IG @alina.losangeles
• Please share some of your best pics in the group after the meetup! ✌️
This meetup is for: morning photo lovers; everyone looking for new friends and photo buddies.
Here's our group on facebook, join us!
On our meetups we:
• meet in small groups,
• meet new people,
• have coffee and a short photo walk in some district, taking urban and landscape photos in the city;
• walk in some area, usually several blocks, and take photos at our own comfortable pace;
• No photo classes here, it's all about walking, exploring the area, taking photos and having fun. Together!
Every time we try to go to a new place.
For every meetup we have a fixed itinerary, which is flexible but still it exists. If you want to detour, you can do it, but please keep in mind - we can't wait you at the same exact place you left us and we will move on, so whether you will catch up with us or not is a mystery.
If you enjoyed the meetup, please give the meetup you attended 5 stars. This will help more people find out about this photo group and we'll have more fun people on our meetups.
We don't get stuck in some places and are constantly moving, even if slowly, to not make other members wait. Please stick to the group and don't lose us out of your sight as I can't control everyone.
Please share some of your pictures with us in our group on facebook and tag your pictures in Instagram and facebook with our hashtag #losangelesphotowalks to attract more people in our group and spread a word. :)
It's usually easy to spot us, people who see each other for the first time and are looking around for other members. No meetup signs, as it's a small meetup and there has never been a problem of finding us.
If you still can't spot me/us, just text here.
The meetup usually lasts about 2 hours.
This is not a dating site, please don't solicit members. I'll have no choice but to block someone if I have complaints from other members. Sorry!
**Please note if you RSVPed to the meetup and didn't show up for 3 times, you'll be excluded from the group. I love you all, but because of you somebody else on Wait-list may not have a chance to join us.
*** The meetup can be canceled if weather is not appropriate for long walking outside or if there are less than 7 people RSVPed for the meetup.