What we're about
The Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Association is the premier L.A. real estate investing association providing a conduit to learn, network and grow your real estate or note investments.
Our mission is "to attract, serve and encourage Real Estate investors and professionals of all levels to acquire and share practical knowledge of Real Estate investment concepts through education, discussion and networking which leads to action."
Our vision is to become the premier real estate club for the educational & networking experience; which leads to attendees putting together deals among themselves and helping and teaching others to do it also.
• Bill Tan has years of experience in various real estate transactions. He genuinely wants success for members and offers real golden nuggets at every meeting. He is a fantastic leader, presenter and teacher. Check out Bill doing what he does best, teaching wrap around mortgages https://youtu.be/8WIJ2bnI7Is
• Build wealth
• A safe and casual environment to learn
• We host the best speakers (Long time real estate investors/landlords John Schaub, Peter Fortunato, Gary Johnston, Bruce Norris; CPA's; Real Estate Lawyers; successful student's of Bill's; Lenders; Escrow Officers; Contractors, and more)
• Grow your network of contacts and vendors
• Stay on top of real estate market conditions
• Find mentors to learn from and to discuss deals with
• Meet others to joint venture with
• Stay motivated, disciplined, continue taking action
• Connect with like minded, positive people
• Access an extensive lending library of real estate investment related materials (members only)
Meetings are open to everyone. No experience necessary! Meetings are every 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Alhambra/San Gabriel Elk's Lodge. Free parking on site.
*RSVP to reserve your spot
6:00 PM - Doors open for casual networking and coffee
7:00 PM - Announcements & current real estate news, market updates, introductions, and deal making 8:00 PM - Guest speaker/presentation 9:30 PM - Q & A if time permitting 10:00 PM - Join us for a no host dinner afterwards. Bill's favorite part of the night - bonus networking & discussions
Meeting fee $20. Cash and Credit Cards accepted at the door.
Annual Membership is only $199 (Receive all the REIA benefits, access to previously recorded meetings, and decades of real estate books, audios, videos from the LAREIA library).
Alhambra-San Gabriel Elk's Lodge No. 1328
1373 E Las Tunas Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776