addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Urban Chicken Enthusiasts Message Board › A Play about Chickens?!!!

A Play about Chickens?!!!

Justin O.
user 11277897
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
Hi All,

Believe it or not, I'm in a play about chickens!!! It opens this week at the reputable Rogue Machine Theater near downtown. Ok, it's about more than just chickens. It's about a boy who is struggling with his sexual identity, who just happens to have a chicken for a best friend. It takes place on a chicken farm, has some chicken dance numbers. I'm not going to lie, it's a pretty wacky show, and not for everyone, but if it's up your alley, it's worth seeing. Here's the info:

MILKMILKLEMONDADE by Joshua Conkel (an LA premiere)
An effeminate 11 year old boy, his terminally ill chain-smoking Nanna, a depressed chicken, an abusive pyromaniac and an awkward host. MilkMilkLemonade is a comic & touching exploration of gender, sexuality, life, death, and the human body.

July 16-August 14, 10:30pm @theatre/theater: 5041 Pico Blvd, Los Angeles 90019

tickets at
www.roguemachinetheatre.com
or use code: CLUCK for $10 off any performance.

If someone wants to arrange a meetup date and get a group together, I'm sure I could convince producers to give you a group rate.

Thanks for your interest!
Justin
www.justinokin.com