What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
Two dates: July 17 - 20 and July 24 - 27, 2022
Enjoy a 3 night/4 day stay at the Hotel Catedral in La Paz and day trip adventures snorkeling and exploring the beauty of the Espiritu Santo Archipelago.
The area plays host to a plethora of both land and marine life. From unique coastal birds to lizards and other terrestrial life to beneath the sea where an amazing world of marine life awaits your visit.
One of the islands, Los Islotes, plays host to North America’s largest breeding colony of California Sea Lions.
Whales, dolphins, and mobula rays navigate the nutrient-rich waters in search of food. One never knows what will be encountered on the adventure!
Group size: 12 guests - solo travelers welcomed at no additional charge.
For more information contact: [masked] /[masked]
Baja Spirits and Culinary Cruise - Oct. 23 - 27, 2022
SIP, SAIL and SABOR - Celebrating Baja:
· Join us onboard the 110’ ship, the MV Adventure, as we embark on a
Baja Spirits and Culinary Cruise in the Sea of Cortez.
· Hosted by Founder of the Los Cabos Friends Beer Club and wine aficionado, Tana
Craighead. Tana will work with Baja guest Chef Rogelio Granado,
national culinary award winner in pairing Baja wines, tequilas and
crafted beers to include presentations on the natural history of the
different spirits being featured.
· Naturalist, Lela Sankeralli will guide the wilderness adventures offering
a presentation on the wildlife, geology, flora and fauna of the area.
· Wines, Tequilas and Crafted Beers of the Baja – A special selection of
spirits from the Baja will be featured.
· Cuisine – Fresh locally caught seafood or farmed meats, vegetables,
cheeses will be presented in the chef’s regional dishes.
· World class snorkeling with warm, crystal-clear waters. Guests will
have the opportunity to kayak, hike, snorkel and encounter
spectacular wildlife as we celebrate “everything Baja”.
· Cabo Airport and area pick up/drop offs and ground transfers while in
Mexico (first and last day of expedition)
· 5 days / 4 nights onboard the MV Adventure
· Ship amenities (meals, alcohol / non-alcohol beverages,
accommodations, snorkel gear, kayaks and ships library)
· Baja wines, tequilas and crafted beers used for tasting, pairing and
· National Park fees
· Special wine and culinary cruise gift pack
Price: $1995 for Cabo Wine Club members ($300 off published price)
(4 spots left)