Next Meetup

Free Face Yoga Consultation at Athleta
Join Koko Hayashi at Athleta at The Grove LA for Face Yoga! No RSVP required, nor any equipment, this is a free consultation! A little information about Face Yoga: Face Yoga is a great and natural alternative to Botox or plastic surgery. Did you know that only 20% of facial muscles are actively used by regular facial expressions? That means the other 80% start sagging due to gravity and age. The idea of Face Yoga is to wake up those sleeping muscles with anti-sagging exercises. You will also learn how to train and stretch your facial muscles, which improves the skin's elasticity and helps with wrinkle reduction. Learn how to control your facial muscles and own them! Koko Hayashi, founder and instructor at Skin Fit Gym was born and raised in Japan. Having practiced Face Yoga for over a decade and experiencing the benefits both physically and mentally, she decided to bring the practice to the United States in 2017. Video: What is Face Yoga? Why You Should Do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vshQd2XTE4w&feature=youtu.be Video: Exercise Examples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMMfVDDcGmE&feature=youtu.be Subscribe to our YouTube channel (youtube.com/user/miraiclinical), so you will know what the exercises are like in advance! :)

Athleta

189 The Grove Drive · Los Angeles, CA