About - Love Your Life Social Club 35+ York Region:
Are you tired of life passing you by, hoping for something better? You are not alone. Unfortunately the exciting life you dream of doesn’t happen unless you make it happen. Most of us lead such busy lives that we often forget to make time for the wonderful things that we want and deserve. This group is about doing all the things you have always wanted to do, but not had the time due to family, work or other obligations. We will conduct coffee meet-ups, dinners, drinks, dancing, go to the theatre, comedy clubs, go away on trips or whatever it is you have always wanted to do or haven't done in a long time.
Now is the time to enjoy ourselves which is why this group exists....to help us love our lives.
We will be conducting events in York Region: Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Aurora and surrounding areas.
Love Your Life Social Club 35+ has 3 purposes:
1) Providing ladies and men 35+ years of age the opportunities to make new friends and relationships through mixed social events for singles and couples.
2) Visiting a variety of venues, restaurants, dance clubs, going on trips, and attending conferences on health and well-being and social mingling events.
3) Business networking activities to increase your business relationships.
Group Membership and Security:
There is no charge to be a member of this group. For security purposes we have made this a private group. Therefore you can only see the event location if you are a member of this group to ensure the safety of our members.
Waiver (the fine print in plain English):
By taking part in any events, you and your guests agree that:
• you will participate at your own risk and take responsibility for your guests.
• you will release the organizer(s) of any responsibility from injury or other mishaps that may occur.
• you will identify any hazards that can endanger your safety; use good judgement for any related decisions you make (irrespective of what others do), and take full responsibility for yourself as a consequence of your actions.
• if you allow pictures of yourself to be taken at events, you give us permission to post the pictures on the Meetup site, unless you specifically request us not to post the picture(s) in writing.
If you RSVP for an event please attend. We understand that life happens and you may not be able to, but in that instance kindly change your RSVP to "not attending" so others can sign up for the event who are able to be there. If you are not able to change your RSVP to "not attending", please private message one of the Organizers on Meet-up to inform that you will not be attending.
If you are a "no show" 3 times, we will remove you from the group.
Additional Events added to this Social Club:
We are adding dinner dances for specific events such as a Valentine's Day, Spring Fling, Summer beach parties and Halloween Dances. We will provide local and far away trips, plan conferences to learn more about healthy living, increasing our circle of friends and hopefully kindle some relationships. We will also have some ladies night outs and men's nights for specific events. Please send me an email with an event suggestion and if others are interested, we will consider it!
Group Organizers or Hosting Opportunities:
Since it is a new group, we am looking for Co-Organizers and Hosts, if you would like to join this group as a Co-Organizer or Host please let Ann know via Meetup private messag and describe the type of event(s) you would like to coordinate. I hope you consider this opportunity to organize events once or twice a month.
Please consider joining us for our up-coming events. First time participants are always welcome. Once you join us for an event, you will be back for more!
If you are willing to share your experiences with other like-minded people to help others grow as individuals and develop strong relationships and most of all want to love your life, then this is the right group for you.