What we're about
Find more peace, clarity and freedom from anxiety and stress.
Let go of stress and emotional upset.
Connect to the truth and love within.
Find real answers to your questions.
Find a new perspective on life.
This is a great meditation for people who have a hard time sitting still or who feel discouraged by more traditional quiet meditation practices and who want to try something more active that will actually bring you into a natural state of calm.
This is an active type of meditation, with music, movement of the body, and other techniques to help you clear out stress, tension, and emotions so that you can find true calm within.
This practice is non-denominational and can also complement and enhance whatever other spiritual practices you currently have.
* First meditation is free.
* Every Wednesday from 6:45-9pm
* Please bring a water bottle & wear comfortable clothes, including sweater or sweatshirt.
* Refreshments and social time available after meditation.
* We have several different facilitators who take turns leading meditations.
Must be 18 yrs.